Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Song I Like: "Best in the Wold" by R&B artist AD

This dude is AD
R&B music sensation AD and his sexy and sultry vocals has teamed up with the amazing music producer Ro Blvd and Ben J from the hit rap duo, New Boyz (signed to Nick Cannon’s NCredible Management Company AKA Mariah Carey's baby's Daddy) in AD’s new single “Best in the World.”


Now, I just discovered him yesterday and I don't typically listen to R&B music (I am much more of a dance music/lady gaga person) but I like it!


He has an upcoming radio interview this Saturday at 11am on Urban Root you can listen to it on UCLAradio.com starting at 11am and click "Click and Listen" at the top of the page.


 At 11:30am you can get a code to download the song FREE! If you're like me, you love free shit!


If you want to listen to the song now follow this link http://snd.sc/vFUrxg

I was pleasantly surprised and I think you will be too!

I also love his other song "Main Girl"  It's very catchy...I found it via his management website www.ramartists.com 


Watch Your Drink,

The Stepford Husband


No comments:

Post a Comment