Friday, November 18, 2011

Dinner Parties, dishes and Thanks Giving Fashion!

We are inviting a friend of ours over for dinner tomorrow.  Now normally this isn't an issue but for those of you that remember we just got back from five days in Washington D.C. and the house was a mess before we left and the magic cleaning elves must have forgot to clean the house before we got back so it is still a mess...I took on two clients at work and so work has been quite hectic.

Luckily, I devised the fabulous menu last week!   We have plenty of wine, and vodka...I'll be serving:
-Pastichio
-Greek Pasta Salad
-Desert

I am still on the fence for the desert...should I make my famous cheese cake or should I make Lemon Cake with Meringue Frosting...or both...I need your help on this people.

While in DC I came across this fabulous boutique called Coco Blanca and I picked up these amazeballs Chain-link Napkin Rings now for $20 for a set of two they were a bit much...but I believe you would agree with me that they are totally worth it!!!!  I got the last six they had in the store...but they should be getting a new shipment in soon and they are available on their website www.cocoblanco.com or click here: Stainless Steel Mesh Napkin Rings.  Their delicate yet have a masculine edge perfect for The Husband and my table!

If you are looking for way's to dress your table for Thanks Giving I suggest you check out Cocoblanco, but if you are thinking of ways to dress yourself follow these simple trends:
Coppers, Bronze, Antique Golds.....................CHECK!
Sky High Stilettos.....................................CHECK!
50's Inspired Cocktail dress..........................CHECK!
Fashionable Trench...................................CHECK!

Refer to this trend board if you need a visual aid:


Watch your Drink,

The Stepford Husband 

No comments:

Post a Comment