Monday, November 7, 2011

Bitchy Little Things

In case you don't know how to put on a rubber let this 11 year old kid show you how:

I am the type of person who thinks that if you are going to have children you should have a roof over your head, an established career, and well basically the mental maturity and the means to give that child everything it could possibly need.  I get it isn't a perfect world.

Now, I grew up in a very small town and I look at a lot of the women that I went to high school with, some of them have had a child, or are on their second...some of them constantly bitch that they had to move from their last place into a bigger one because of the child. Or that the baby wakes them up all the time and they have to go and work at the restaurant at 7:30AM.  What the fuck did you think being a parent was going to be like? Sunshine and friken daises with the happy smiling baby from the Pampers commercial?

SO...this is what was posted: Please note I have retyped it exactly as they did.

I figured because the baby was up at 5 am id just let him play in his crib for a while, thinking that he might go back to sleep... Wrong!! Ugh im sooo tired

My Comment:

Makes you re-think not using that condom doesn't it?

Their Reply:

There are times... But i love all my babies and i wouldnt change a thing about them!! 

Sometimes I think I am a bit to harsh when it comes to my exterior observances but I have a huge issues with people that have children when they shouldn't.  I mean are you doing any favors for yourself? Are you doing any favors for your child that you brought into this world unprepared?

Am I wrong?

In case you need another example of how to put a rubber on, here you go:



Watch your drink,

The Stepford Husband


No comments:

Post a Comment