Friday, November 11, 2011

RICOLA...For Those with Occassional Irregularity!

<------These are Lederhosen worn by Ricola Manufacturers!

So, The Husband and I have been suffering from a cold this week and at times it has been pretty nasty. What did I do?  I went to our local Walgreen's Pharmacy and I picked up the standard medications: Comtrex, Tylenol Cold and Flu, Robitussin cough syrup, and some cough drops by Ricola.

For those of you who don't know, Ricola is a cough drop made in the country of Switzerland by men and women in Lederhosen, they blow in really big horns off of cliffs, run through fields of Daisies and hide money for extremely wealthy people!

Now, I was going to the lou and extraordinarily amount, the funny part was that I really hadn't had any appetite and all of this was happening after I literally hadn't eaten anything for over 24 hours.

Things normally shoot right through me anyways, but I was curious so I started looking on the back of the medications I was taking and whalah! I had my answer...so for those of you with occasional irregularity...I give you RICOLA!




Please note excessive use may have a laxative effect------>


Watch Your Drink,

The Stepford Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment